Thursday, July 11, 2013

WHAT SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT AUSTRALIA?


Many things that I know about the Australia and I'll tell you right now. Please don't worry 'cause you will love what I have to say. ;)



10 things okay?


I found out many sites talking about this, then, I decided to post here from the web site http://wrylilt.hubpages.com/hub/Things-You-Should-Know-About-Australia but there they talk about 40, so I chose the best from that. If you have an opinion about that, please tell us through the comments.

1. Australia is the driest continent in the world.
2. It's mandatory to vote in Australia.
3. We have 7 states. One is an island.
4. We drive on the left side of the road.
5. Our national sport is cricket.
6. The kangaroo and the emu are on our national emblem because neither can walk backwards.
7. Ned Kelly was one of our most famous bushrangers (or outlaw)
8. Australia is a continent, an island and a country.
9. Vegemite is considered a national icon. We don't all like the taste though.
10. We have a wide range of unique animals including kangaroos, wombats, platypus and koala.