Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pretty Little Liars 'books'


I'm with the 12 ebooks of this amazing series I know from TV. ABC Family is on season 4 and next week will be the season finale at 8/7c on ABC Family and will be a special show on ABC called GMA(Good Morning America) 7/6c where on this Alison and the liars will be there and talk about the wonderful season finale.

Coming back to the books while the series will have a pause and only came back on June 10, I decided to read the books to know more the story through the books already everybody says that both are different in some parts.

So I will post over here what I'm thinking about the reading and what I'm noticing of difference between both of these.

Wait for more! I've made a special menu where you can check it out always when you access the blog.